01 Jul Account Executive
Department: Client Services
Title of Supervisor: Director of Client Services
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The following description is intended as a general statement of the nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive representation of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of the employee so classified.
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT: The Account Executive is responsible for the support of organizing, monitoring, and communicating the success of client Display, Social, Search, Video, Native, Digital Radio, and Connected TV campaigns. They will also act as lead of campaign reporting, campaign insights, as well as supporting client-facing communications on their designated accounts.
A detailed explanation of each responsibility is as follows:
- Coordinating Campaign Organization and Management
- Coordinating Campaign Insights and Analysis
- Communicate Data-Driven Campaign Narratives
- High attention to detail
- Impeccable data entry
- Flexibility in day-to-day workload
- Adaptable to multiple internal processes
Working with Client
Subset works with several advertising agencies and direct clients. The Account Executive is responsible for setup and project management of Subset digital media campaigns. This includes:
- Campaign traffic sheet set up
- Campaign tracking set up
- Reviewing campaign performance
- Pulling campaign data and insights
- Assisting in client communications regarding Reporting, Invoicing, and Insertion Orders
The Account Executive is responsible in the monitoring of campaign performance for all of their designated campaigns. This will involve reviewing reports and communicating internally to make campaign adjustments with the goal of improving campaign performance.
Creating client-facing reports on campaign performance is done periodically for each client, typically monthly. Most reports are created in Excel spreadsheets, therefore, the Account Executive needs to be familiar with the basic functions of Excel. The Account Executive is responsible for compiling data from multiple sources and platforms and ensuring that the data and formulas within the Excel spreadsheet are accurate. The position may also be asked to provide insights into campaign performance and optimizations made throughout the course of the campaign.
The Account Executive may also be asked to perform various administrative tasks, such as processing invoices, reviewing client facing collateral, and reviewing and helping to create various forms of client-facing communications.
EDUCATION, SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 year professional experience preferred, or relevant experience preferred, this may include internships. • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with Asana, Slack, and Google Workspace.