30 Jun Media Coordinator
Department: Media Services + Client Services
Title of Supervisor: Director Media Services + Director of Client Services
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The following description is intended as a general statement of the nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive representation of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of the employee so classified.
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT: The Media Coordinator is responsible for the support of launching and monitoring the success of client Display, Social, Search, Video, Native, Digital Radio, and ConnectedTV campaigns. They will also act as a support of campaign reporting, campaign insights, as well as supporting client facing communications.
A detailed explanation of each responsibility is as follows:
- Delivery Campaign Management
- Campaign Insights and Analysis
- Communicate Data-Driven Campaign Narratives
- High attention to detail; Impeccable data entry
- Self-motivated; Flexiblility in day-to-day workload; Adapabtable to multiple internal processes
Working with Client
Subset works with several advertising agencies and direct clients. The Media Coordinator is responsible for setup and
project management of Subset digital media campaigns.This includes:
- Assisting in campaign traffic sheet set up
- Assisting in campaign tracking set up
- Reviewing campaign performance
- Pulling campaign data and insights at the request of the Client Services Team
- Assisting in client communications regarding Reporting, Invoicing, and Insertion Orders
Campaign Builds with the DSP
The Media Coordinator may be responsible in assisting in building audiences and uploading targeting data, geotargeting locations, keywords, and creative. The Media Coordinator will then assist in complete campaign set up, according to the direction received from the Media Services Director.
The Media Coordinator may be responsible in assisting the monitoring of campaign performance for all of their designated campaigns. This will involve reviewing reports and communicating internally to make campaign adjustments with the goal of improving campaign performance.
Creating client facing reports on campaign performance is done periodically for each client, typically monthly. Most reports are created in Excel spreadsheets, therefore, the Media Coorindator needs to be familiar with the basic functions of Excel. The Media Coordinator is responsible for compiling data from multiple sources and platforms and ensuring that the data and formulas within the Excel spreadsheet are accurate. The position may also be asked to provide insights into campaign performance and optimizations made throughout the course of the campaign.
The Account + Delivery Coordinator may also be asked to perform various administrative tasks, such as processing invoices, reviewing client facing collateral, and assisting various forms of client facing communications.
EDUCATION, SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 year professional experience preferred, or relevant experience preferred, this may include internships.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with Asana, Slack, and Google Workspace.