20 May Ten Life Hacks to Try Out This Weekend
Posted at 01:46h in Blog
Life’s little daily tasks can sometimes be time consuming and down right annoying. Here are ten little life hacks we thought might be useful in your day-to-day.
- Add in baking soda when making hard-boiled eggs, it will make them easier to peel.
- Mark the end of a roll of tape with a paperclip or bread clip to keep from losing the end.
- Start your day with a glass of water, the body is dehydrated after sleeping and it gives you a head start on your daily H20 consumption.
- Place a damp paper towel next to you when cutting onions, it will make your eyes sting less.
- To quickly unwrinkle clothing, place the clothes in the dryer with a few ice cubes. The cubes will melt and make steam and take the wrinkles out.
- You can use a strand of spaghetti to light a candle that has burned too far down in the jar for a match or regular lighter to reach. Just light the spaghetti and use it as an extra long match.
- Make your luggage easier to identify by tying a piece of bright fabric to it.
- Doritos can serve as kindling when starting a fire.
- Use a frozen sponge as a makeshift ice pack.
- Twenty-five percent of 18 is the same as 18% of 25. Both percentages can be reversed, you can calculate the easier one to find the other.
We hope you enjoyed this article. For more subSpace blog content click HERE